PROJECT ZERO THREE
|Ball of Steel Screenshots|
- Project started February 1 and completed April 21, 2011.
- Post-mortem posted on April 23, 2011.
Ball of Steel
28 tilt-mazes with a twist! Navigate over hazards and through obstacles in either casual Game mode or challenging Story mode.
High Concept and Features
Ball of Steel is a casual puzzle toy built in Unity 3D for web browsers.
It is a series of 28 marble tilt-mazes over 6 distinct worlds, containing a variety of hazards and obstacles such as:
- and Lifts
Players may choose to engage in one of two modes, Game or Story.
Game Mode features full access to all the mazes and the ability to skip any maze at any time.
Story Mode is a more challenging experience, where the player plays through each maze in sequence, collecting mysterious treasures and revealing a story that is different every time they play.
Story Mode features 4 different endings.
Ball of Steel can be played with Mouse and Keyboard or Mouse and Gamepad.
Ball of Steel has been designed with the casual gamer in mind, and contains no violence or suggestive themes.
NOTE: A primitive version of Ball of Steel was made freely available on Kongregate. This final version contains many more features and much higher level of polish.
- Web Browser with Mouse, Keyboard and Gamepad* Interface.
- *Gamepad will not be required for play.
- Unity 3D.
- Thursday, April 21th, 2011.
Disclaimer and Legal
- Full-text disclaimer.
- All content subject to change without notice.
- Property of DARK ACRE GAME DEVELOPMENT INCORPORATED.