PROJECT ZERO FIVE
Latest Development Video
|'the Child: Episode One' Development Screenshots|
- Under development.
- Started 29.04.11, 2 years, 0 months, 19 days, 1 hour, 47 minutes, 36 seconds ago
Project Zero Five, ‘the Child: Episodes’, was first conceived as an entry to the Ludum Dare 48-hour game-making competition. Due to positive response from players, and out of creative interest and a strong love for adventure games, it was deemed worthwhile to pursue an expanded version for web and retail release.
The Child: Episodes
“It’s dangerous to go alone.”
You are a graveyard-shift security guard at a research hospital. The calm of a routine night is shattered by alarms and the sounds of chaos. Investigate the nature of the disturbance and uncover the unspeakable nature of your employer’s activities!
- Web Browser with Mouse, Keyboard, and Gamepad.
- iPad/iPod with Touch Interface.
- Unity 3D.
- Alpha 1 24.01.13, 3 months, 25 days, 2 hours, 47 minutes, 36 seconds ago.
- Further episode releases to be announced.
- Web version: Free to play limited preview.
- Full version: to be determined.
Disclaimer and Legal
- All content subject to change without notice.
- Property of DARK ACRE GAME DEVELOPMENT INCORPORATED™.