- Review & edit comic book proposal.
- Open, review, & add to Unreal Invaders.
- Test vertex weighting script (3ds Max).
- Make progress on humanoid rig.
Started making headway, blew most of the productive hours playing a videogame.
- Awake again at 0410, no desire to open GTA V as the story mode has some horrific game-breaking glitch (can’t swap characters). I’ll fix it eventually but at least it’s killed my interest in the game for now.
- A friend has asked me to look over a proposal for a comic book, & do a bit of editorial. This takes around 90 minutes to review 15 script pages. It’s a good story, I hope it “wins” or whatever the term is.
- Considered setting up a proper editing pipeline for clients. I enjoy the work, it would be nice to have it synced so that I can receive Word ’13 docs & use Word’s in-built edit & review functions, then back-load via OneDrive.
- Did the monthly budget. Operating Dark Acre in April cost 500 bux, & earned roughly 2,500 bux. Also of note is that every time the budget clears I reach inbox zero. Since this happens every month it’s a good feeling; also motivation to spend less.
- Dealt with the Feedly/Tumblr.
- Checked out GoG’s “Galaxy”, their new overlay system similar to Steam. It’s nice to have a conduit to my GoG library (some 100+ titles in there) but at the same time it’s just another chunk of software to load to get at the games. Some genius needs to come up with a Trillian-like interface that’s capable of handling all the storefronts (Origin, UPlay, Steam, Galaxy) & their associated functions.
- Went to the gym for the Friday chest/back lift, brought the writing kit along.
- Stopped in at the McD’s just long enough to check the social networks & drink a coffee. One of those days where I’d rather work exclusively from the Acre.
- Arrived home & caught an hour siesta.
- Was about to settle in to something work-related, got a notification from a Steam Friend that a GTA Online heist was going down. That proceeded to obliterate the next 5 hours.
- Crashed late without having done the daily drawing.
✓ Edited comic book proposal.
✗ Everything else.